Thursday, March 18, 2010

Short and Sweet

Hello everyone! This is going to be a very short post. I have two 3-year olds waiting to be put down for a nap, but I wanted to post a few pictures before I did that. First of all, here are the pictures of my daughter's Easter dress that I finished almost 2 weeks ago. She's very excited to
wear it. It's not perfect, but not bad for my first time, either!







Here are a few other projects that I have recently finished. This is my little bunny creation. He's made out of a recycled cashmere sweater. It had moth holes in it and was no longer wearable, so I've given it new life and turned it into a bunny for a baby named Owen (hence the O on the front!). He is my second recycled bunny and I think they turn out pretty darn cute. If any of you have any unwearable sweaters that you'd like to contribute to the cause, they make great baby gifts!




Finally, these are a couple of pictures of a baby quilt that I just finished for a friend. Obviously, she just had a baby girl named Olivia.














I think that about sums it up for now. We're pretty busy here so I hope to post a more thought provoking entry in the near future! God bless!

P.S. Did any of you watch Opera last Thursday? It was all about the food industry and eating better. She had the guy from Food, Inc. on. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment